RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.
Eye of horus emoji
- Mar 23, 2009 · I can tell it's a 97 transmission. And 24204250 is the part number for the early style GM case (Google). FWIW, I'm pretty sure that Goodwrench puts their own tag on them when they rebuild/remanufacture them.
- This is the Chevrolet VIN decoder. Every Chevrolet car has a unique identifier code called a VIN. This number contains vital information about the car, such as its manufacturer, year of production, the plant it was produced in, type of engine, model and more.
The trans usually have a different ID than the VIN or engine casting numbers. There used to be a tag on the driver side of the trans with codes to determine the model line, and year. If you have a good parts person at a GM dealer for your Cadillac you may be able to get the codes.
- The new transmission is longer than the GM 4-speed so a shorter driveshaft is required to align with the rear differential housing. This conversion provides a huge increase in fuel efficiency. The TH350 was an immediate improvement over the very slowshifting 2-speed Powerglide automatic it replaced.
Cowl Tag, Trim Tag or Body Number Plate Decoding The Cowl or Trim tag is FISHER BODYS representation of the BODY. Not a vehicle, but a shell. In Summary, Fisher body doesn't care if this is a Camaro or a Firebird. They need to know what color to paint the thing and what style & color interior to put into it.
- Jan 20, 2020 · TRANSMISSION. One of the common issues with the transmissions in a 1969 Corvette have nothing to do with mechanical issues. The issue is that, more often than not, the original transmission has been replaced, and the replacement transmission is not the same type/model as was originally installed when the car was manufactured.
The Muncie 4-speed transmission was used with many different GM models and engine combinations from 1963-1974. The basic design and operation theory of the gearbox changed little during that time, though several design upgrades and modifications were made during the total production run.
- 1983 Chevrolet Camaro: GM introduces a higher horsepower engine (5.0L L69 4bbl 190 horse High-Output "HO") [3223 sold], a 3.73 rear axle ration and a 5 speed manual transmission or the 4 speed 700R4 automatic. Decoding the 1983 Camaro VIN. 1984 Chevrolet Camaro: A hydraulic clutch is introduced on all manual transmission vehicles.
Decoding 1970 Chevy Camaro Trim Tag. The trim tag is riveted on the driver's side of the cowl under the hood. BODY BY FISHER. ST 70 (B) 12487 (C) NOR (D)
- Need MPG information on the 2007 Chevrolet Corvette? Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features.
How to Decode Your Mustang's Transmission Tag Numbers If you have a 6 as the first digit, the vehicle was manufactured with a five-speed manual, T-45 OD Mustang Transmission If you have a 5 as the first digit, the vehicle was manufactured with a T-5 OD Mustang transmission
- Decode your VIN. Learn what your vehicle identification number (VIN) means. We'll show you a few ways to get a detailed VIN check for any car.
A Chevrolet VIN decoder that allows you to lookup options, model, year, engine, transmission, and specifications. HOW TO DECODE CHEVROLET VIN. Let's break down a Chevrolet VIN number and explain what each of the positions means.